PLEASE NOTE THIS ITEM IS NOT FUSIBLE
Sold from the roll as a continuous piece.
Thickness: 25 micron
Water soluble topping such as Solvy can sometimes be referred to as a second skin. Once a sandwich of Solvy, fabric and backing is hooped and the embroidery is stitched, it prevents the stitches from sinking into the garment and losing the design or lettering’s definition. It is clear and precise compared to if the embroidery was stitched directly onto a garment with high pile or texture such as toweling, cordorouy knit, wool, fleece etc…
Solvy is ideal to use when embroidering small lettering on knit shirts to help them stand out and sit on top of the garment making it crisp and clear. Fleece is also a popular embroidered garment for the Winter months. Try using Solvy for this also.
- Water Soluble Solvy is a soft, clear and dissolves easily in water.
- It is ideal for lace, patches, emblems, applique, napkins,
- It is great for use on fleece, toweling, cordorouy knit, wool, fleece etc
- Perfect for applications where the back side is visible and requires that the backing be removed completely.
- Also used for Cutwork embroidery.
- Excess Solvy can be removed by hand.
- To finish it off perfectly try using a spray bottle, damp cloth, cotton bud or a Garment steamer.
- It is ideal to store Solvy in a plastic bag to retain moisture.